Happenings around Town
1. Thiravut, Sophaphan and Panuwat Sabmaneeanant introduced custom-made fine jewellery by Jasmin at Emporium.
2. Dalad Asaves, Nitinai Sirismatthakarn and Thanate Vorasaran showcased delectable dishes at the Amazing Thai Taste@ Su var nabhu mi Airport event
3. Misada Sukanit, Nuchanart Raveesangsoon, Suvita Singhsachathet, Rohit Sachdev, Punnyaaphat Thanomkul, Kitichai Taechangamlert and Karn Chatikavanij are pictured at the launch of Brasserie Cordonnier restaurant
4. Stiebel Eltron, Thailand’s leading manufacturer of water heaters, headed south to expand business channels. MD Roland Hoehn and Panlob Chieoc ha rnw it ta ya wet unveiled its Stiebel Boost in Phuket
5. Amari Phuket’s team, led by Pierre-Andre Pelletier (left) and Richard Margo (right) gave a warm welcome to the Hon Julie Bishop MP, minister for foreign affairs of Australia, and Craig Ferguson, Australian consul-general to Phuket, during their visit to Amari Phuket for a reception to mark the opening of the Australian consulategeneral in Phuket.
6. Usanee Sangsingkeo and Gerhard Gotz presided over a gala event to introduce THAI’s new direct route from Bangkok to Vienna, Austria at Royal Orchid Sheraton.
7. Visith, Vilasinee and Viseth Singhsachathet unveiled the latest collection, Japonism Meets Cubism from Jaspal Man, at S 31 Hotel
8. Attending the launch of the Kanebo Chrono Beauty autumn 2017 collection at Emporium were Tivakorn Sopaassavaporn, Sangduen Uthanvuthipong, Asami Takemoto, Masataka Imura, Pitchapa Panthumchinda, Kenji
Ko and Srichand Nilkamhaeng.
9. Jirapat Puapipat, Edward Koh, Janice Wong and HE Chang Chee Pey are all smiles at the launch of the Passion Made Possible campaign at the Singapore Festival 2017 in Bangkok, at Central World.
10. Jack Ang, Alex Say, Krita Santibhappong and Chanintr Sirisant launched Herman Miller’s iconic ergonomic Aeron chair, at Craft showroom, Siam Paragon 11. Praya Lundberg, UNHCR’s goodwill ambassador, met with Thailand’s prime minister General Prayuth Chan-ocha at Government House. This meeting was the first of its kind since Praya’s appointment as goodwill ambassador in January 2017.
12. Orawan Panpop and Arinya Talerngsri opened the Iconic Women Alliance (IWA), Thailand’s executive women’s club, at FYI Center. Photo shows, Patinya Kyokong, Apinara Srikarnchana, Chataya Supanpong, Orawan, Arinya and Kamonwan Vipulakorn and Jareyadee Spencer.
13. Apichai Poshyanonda, Apichart Chutrakul, Wutigorn Kongka and Jitsing Somboon are seen at the unveiling of British artist Antony Gormley’s sculpture at Sansiri Lounge, Siam Paragon
14. Vespa chose Gunn Svasti as its new representative at the launch of the Vespa PX Touring edition at Motoplex Bangkok
15. Boonyada Krittayachotikul, Khunying Rose Boribalburibhand, HE Evren Dagdelen Akgun, Vararom Pachimsawat, Rupa Bishnoi, Mom Chailai Yugala na Ayudhya and Runcha Boribalburibhand are pictured at a press conference for the Sri Krishna performance by Sri Bharathakala Dance at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre.
16. Expedia general manager of Southeast Asia and India, Simon Fiquet, organised the Importance of Family Travel press event at Plaza Athenee Bangkok. Seen are Byron, Carmen, Cindy and Leila Bishop, Simon Fiquet and Lavinia Rajaram.