Bit of a bite in store
A poisonous snake in a tree has bitten a customer at a home improvement store in North Carolina. A spokeswoman for Lowe’s Companies Inc said in an email Tuesday that a customer was bitten in the outdoor lawn and garden centre at a store northwest of Charlotte. The customer’s name and condition were not available. Lowe's spokeswoman Karen Cobb said employees called 911 and searched for other snakes. Cobb said no others were found but a pest control company has been called to check. It’s not known how the snake got into the centre.