‘My car was sprayed with paint from bridge work, who will pay for it?’

7 Days in Dubai - - EVENTS -

“I sug­gest you do not move your car from its slot and contact first the Po­lice, they surely will let you know if they can is­sue a po­lice re­port to help you. Good luck!”


“Like any other ac­ci­dent… call the po­lice, ask for a re­port… they might have to in­ves­ti­gate to as­sert who is the re­spon­si­ble party and even­tu­ally they will is­sue a po­lice re­port (green / red slip) that you will sub­mit to your in­surance”


“I heard do­ing cir­cles in the af­fected area with paint thin­ner does the job.”


“Contact the po­lice or the mu­nic­i­pal­ity and show them the dam­age. Either your in­surance or the con­struc­tion com­pany will re­im­burse you for any dam­age caused.”


Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UAE

© PressReader. All rights reserved.