We ask It girl and founder of Show Beauty, Tamara Ecclestone, who was in Dubai for the launch of her brand, about her musical tastes...
1. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
2. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
3. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
4. Only Girl (In theWorld) by Rihanna
5. Rocket Man by Elton John
6. Attracting Flies by AlunaGeorge
7. Someone Like You by Adele
8. Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth and Emeli Sandé
9. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston
10. Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.
What’s your relationship with music? Music memories means and fun perfect times, moments. happy
Which artist do you admire most?
Elton John, his music is timeless.
Music you grew up listening to? I grew up listening to The Beatles, my dad was a huge fan.
What’s your all-time favourite song?
Endless Love by Lionel Richie. The lyrics are so beautiful and his voice tugs at my heart strings every time. Artist you’d like to style with Show Beauty’s latest collection? Bruno Mars – he’s super-cool with his signature pompadour hairstyle.
Favourite runway song? Neneh Cherry’s Buffalo Stance is a quirky, ideal accessory to the vibrant catwalk.