Fire caused by grill

Accrington Observer - - YOUR VIEWS -

TWO fire crews were called out to a house fire in Church.

The in­ci­dent oc­curred at around 11pm on Good Fri­day on Nor­folk Grove af­ter a grill pan caught alight.

Lan­cashire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice said the fire burned out be­fore crews ar­rived but one per­son suf­fered the ef­fects of breath­ing smoke.

An am­bu­lance was called and a man in his early 20s was treated at the scene. No­body was taken to hos­pi­tal.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.