Transfers, airport shuttle, car rental, taxis, buses, rail
Public Transportation – By Train
• The Heathrow Express train offers non-stops to London’s Paddington station, leaving every 15 minutes from either the ‘Heathrow Terminal 5’ station or the ‘Heathrow Central’ station (T3). The trip takes 15 minutes.
• From T2 to T3 – walk 10-15-mins; from T4 & T5 by Heathrow Express, 20 mins – or take the London Underground, 16 mins.
• From T3 to T1 – walk 10-mins; to T4 or T5 by Heathrow Express -20 mins; or take the London Underground – 16 mins.
• From T4 to T1 or T3 – take Heathrow Express – 20 mins; to T5, take Bus 490 or 482 -20 mins.
• From T5 to T1 or T3 – take Heathrow Express to London Paddington -20 mins; or London Underground – 16 mins; to T4 take bus 490 or 482 – 20 mins.
• The Heathrow Connect train to Paddington – stopping at five National Rail stations en route, stops at Heathrow Central station (T1 T2 & T3) – leaves every 30 minutes and takes 26 minutes; with a few minutes more for T4 or T5.
• By Underground (subway) to central London: The London Underground Piccadilly line has a station for Terminals 2 & 3, and one station each at T4 & T5; The average time to get from T2 & T3 tube stations to Central London is 40-50 minutes; for T4 & 5 under an hour.
Public Transportation – By Bus
• The Central Bus Station is between Terminals 2 & 3, reached within a few minutes (follow signs) is open 24/7, while the Travel Center is open 6am-10:30pm. Bagage trolleys are available & an elevator takes you to the ground level. Inter-Terminal Shuttles National Express
• Heathrow Connect Rail Shuttle • The fare is £20 per person. For Ca
• Heathrow Express Trains nary Wharf, fares start at £30 each
• Heathroe Bus way, with discounts for groups and return fares.