Fw 190F-8 5415. Built by Arado. Force-landed on a farm in Czechoslovakia in 1945. Wreck cut up by farm owner circa 1965.Transferred to Old Flying Machine Company, Duxford, in 1993, then to Alpine Fighter Collection, Wanaka New Zealand in 1994. Restoration work later carried out in Florida before return to New Zealand. Parts transferred to UK in November 1998. Reportedly then sold to German collector.
Fw 190A-8 170393,Yellow 1. Served with 6./JG 1 but was damaged during a belly landing on May 31, 1944. Restoration and replica building company Flug Werk restored 170393 using parts from other aircraft, including rear fuselage, cockpit interior and undercarriage. New parts also added. Now on display at the Luftfahrtmuseum, Laatzen, Hanover. ` Fw 190D-9 400616, White 16. Served with 9./JG 54. Shot down by Republic P-47 Thunderbolt and clipped a rock during emergency landing at Hüblingen. Salvaged by Sandy Air Corp of Austria, restored to static display condition and now on show at the Hangar 10 facility, Usedom. Offered for sale for £735,000 in 2013 but reduced to £400,000 in 2014.
Fw 190F-3 670071,Yellow 4. Served with 1./Schg 1. Shot down by Soviet anti-aircraft fire on July 7, 1943. Now under restoration for the Flugplatz Museum of Cottbus.