Fw 190A-2 5476,Yellow 9. Crashed into the sea off Sognefjord, Norway, on March 11, 1943. Pilot survived. Salvaged 1988 and now owned by Wade S Haynes of Anson,texas. Registered as N6152P with an expiration date of August 31, 2016.
Fw 190A-5/U3 1227 DG+HO White A. Crashed near Leningrad on July 19, 1943, with Feldwebel Paul Rätz of 4./JG 54 at the controls. Salvaged 1991 and restored at the Flying Heritage Collection, Everett, Washington State. Owned by Vulcan Warbirds Inc. Restored to flying condition with its original BMW 801 engine. Has the civil registration N19027.
Fw 190A-6 550470, White 7. Served with I./JG 26 until crashed on November 11, 1943. Restored with Russian Shvetsov ASH-82 engine. Now owned by Malcolm Laing and located in Lubbock,texas.
Fw 190A-8 173056, White 14. Built by Focke-wulf at Marienburg in 1944. Stripped for spares at Rheims in France before being buried at a rail yard. Later rediscovered and initially owned by Malcolm Laing of Texas, before passing into the ownership of Don Hansen who began restoration work in 2000. Fitted with Russian Shvetsov ASH-82 engine by Flug Werk and allocated civil registration N91169. Flew for the first time in restoration on October 9, 2011, at Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Fw 190A-8 173889,Yellow 4. Served with 7./JG 1 but crashed at Ülzen, Germany, on November 26, 1945. Now owned by Mark Timken in Florida and currently under restoration.
Fw 190A-8 350177, Blue 1. Served with 12./JG 5 but crashed near Herdla, Norway, on February 9, 1945, after being involved in combat while defending German destroyer Z33. Now located at the Texas Air Museum in Rio Hondo,texas. Incomplete.
Fw 190A-8 732070, Blue 9. Served with 9./JG 5 but crashed near Herdla, Norway, on February 9, 1945, after being involved in combat while defending German destroyer Z33. Now located at the Texas Air Museum in Rio Hondo,texas.
Fw 190A-8 732183, Blue 4. Served with 12./JG 5 but shot down by RAF Mustang and crashed near Herdla, Norway, on February 9, 1945, after being involved in combat while defending German destroyer Z33. Restored at the Texas Air Museum in Rio Hondo,texas. Now owned by Training Services Inc and is displayed in the Cottbus Hangar of the Military Aviation Museum, Virginia Beach.
Fw 190D-9/R11 210968, Black 8. Served with 2./JG 26. Crashed in Lake Schwerin on April 1, 1945. Salvaged on November 15, 1990, and now undergoing restoration by the Collings Foundation in Florida.
Fw 190D-9 211028, Black 8. Served with 14./JG 26 but shot down by USAAF Mustangs at Ellinghausen, north of Dortmund, western Germany, on March 18, 1945. Salvaged 1996, owned by Peter Holloway of Southam and registered in the UK as G-DORA. Sold to new private owner in the US in 2010. Now based at Virginia Beach.
Fw 190D-9 601088. Served with JG 26. Captured by the British at Flensburg, northern Germany, but transferred to the US and given the ‘foreign equipment’ number FE-120. Shipped to America aboard the HMS Reaper and used for testing a Wright Field in 1946. Given to the National Air and Space Museum but then loaned long term for display at the National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton, Ohio.
Fw 190D-13/R11 836017 Bh+rm,yellow 10. Built as an A-8, WNR. 174013 then upgraded to D-13 standard. Served with 1./JG 26 and captured by the RAF at Flensburg when the war ended.transferred to the US aboard HMS Reaper with ‘foreign equipment’ number FE-118. Donated to Georgia Technical University in August 1946. Later taken back to Germany for restoration before being displayed at Doug Champlin’s Champlin Fighter Museum in Mesa, Arizona. Donated to the Museum of Flight, Seattle, Washington, when the Fighter Museum closed. Restored to near flying condition.
Fw 190F-8, WNR. unknown, White 5. Served with SG 5. Only wing survives. Owned by Jim Pearce in the UK before being transferred to Mark Timken.
Fw 190F-8/R1 583573. Reportedly another Fw 190 two-seater. Registered in the US as N190ML and owned by Tower Trust Co Trustee of Fort Wayne, Indiana – which is a bank.
Fw 190F-8 931862, White 1. Served with 9./JG 54. Shot down by P-51s over Norway in the ‘Black Friday’ engagement on February 9, 1945. Originally under restoration in Kissimmee, Florida, USA by The White 1 Foundation, it was transferred to The Collings Foundation in 2012, and is still expected to be returned to airworthy status.
Fw 190F-8/R1 931884 KT+ZS, White 7. Built by Arado as an A-4 with WNR. 640069, but then rebuilt by Fieseler as an F-8. Served with I./SG 2. Captured by US forces and given the ‘foreign equipment’ number Fe-117.transferred to the USA on board H.MS Reaper Taken to Freeman Field, Indiana, before transfer to Park Ridge for museum storage on May 31, 1946.Then moved to the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum at Silver Hill, Maryland. Restored in 1980-83. Now on display at Steven Udvar-hazy Center, near Dulles Airport,virginia.
Ta 152H-0/R11 150020, Green 4. Built at Cottbus, Germany, in December 1944, as an H-0 and delivered to Erprobungskommando Ta 152 at Rechlin for testing.transferred to JG 301 in early 1945. Captured by the British at Aalborg, Denmark.transferred to ‘Watson’s Whizzers’ and given ‘foreign equipment’ number FE112. Flown to Melun, France, then loaded on to HMS Reaper for transfer to the USA. Flown from Newark Army Airfield to Freeman Field, Indiana, then to Wright Field, Ohio, for extensive testing. Handed over to the Smithsonian’s National Air Museum in 1960. Restoration work done in 1998 which found early paint schemes and mountings for MG 151 machine guns in the upper cowling, suggesting the Green 4 was intended to become a Ta 152C-1. Now in storage, presumably at the National Air and Space Museum.