POC AVIP LIGHT­WEIGHT CY­CLING VEST

Bikes Etc - - GILETS -

WHAT THEY SAY: De­signed to keep the chill off on cool rides, light­weight breath­able and wind­proof it’s ideal for chang­ing cy­cling con­di­tions.

WHAT WE SAY: Made of 80% Rip­stop fab­ric with a DWR (durable wa­ter re­pel­lent) treat­ment, this gilet does ex­cep­tion­ally well at both re­puls­ing rain wa­ter – which sim­ply beads on the sur­face be­fore rolling off – and keep­ing the wind out. The other 20% con­sist of two slen­der mesh panels be­neath the arm holes that help with breatha­bil­ity. The arm holes, neck and waist bands are all elas­ti­cated to keep breezes on the back foot, while the zip fin­ishes its jour­ney in a neat zip garage, and the reflective POC logo on the tail helps with get­ting-youseen du­ties. This is a sim­ple gar­ment, with no pock­ets and no other no­table fea­tures, but that helps ex­plain why it weighs a mere 57g and can be crammed down into fist-sized bun­dle. Avail­able in sizes XS-XXL, in white or this or­ange.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.