Fabulous fruits of a kitchen garden
• Add the fish stock and reduce again by half.
• Add the 50ml double cream and seasoning; simmer for five minutes, add a little fresh mint and then blend.
• Pass, check seasoning. Turbot: • Season the turbot fillets and pan-fry on both sides until golden brown, place in the oven (180oC) for five minutes Courgette Flower: • Blend the 40g of turbot trimming with one egg, season and slowly add 40ml of double cream, fold in the white crab meat and chopped chives. Fill the four courgette flowers with the crab mixture,
• Wrap in cling film and steam for seven minutes, remove from the cling film. To serve: • Place a marrow ring in the centre of each plate. • Fill each ring with the risotto. • Place the turbot on top. • Place the courgette flower on top.
• Spoon the sauce around the turbot and garnish with the purple cress.