Chiltern District Council
PLANNING applications registered during the week ending January 2, 2015. All except Chiltern District Council’s own applications may be determined by the head of planning services under delegated authority, unless referred to the planning committee by a councillor. Representations should be sent to the head of planning services, Chiltern District Council, King George V Road, Amersham, HP6 5AW, or emailed to planning@chiltern. gov.uk. Emails must include your postal address. Comments must be received by January 30, 2015. Representations can also be made directly to planning committees and other councillors – a list of committee members can be obtained from planning services. All correspondence and personal information can be seen by councillors, the applicant and members of the public, and will be published on the council’s website. ● CH/2014/2170/FA: Part two-storey part single-storey side/ rear extension at 75 White Lion Road for Mr Flavius Barboni. ● CH/2014/2199/FA: Change of use from office (use Class B1a) to a residential dwelling (use Class C3) and external alterations at 119 High Street for Messrs E & R Bazzard. ● CH/2014/2200/HB: Internal and external alterations to facilitate change of use to dwelling house at 119 High Street for Messrs E & R Bazzard. ● CH/2014/2263/FA: Single-storey side extension and fenestration alterations at 2 Longfield Drive for Mr & Mrs P Baneke. ● CH/2014/2267/FA: Single-storey side extension at 17 Hervines Court for Mr G Hills. ● CH/2014/2282/VRC: Variation of condition four of planning permission CH/2013/2056/FA to allow the installation of opening windows in the front elevation at ground floor level at 63 to 65 Hill Avenue for Dove Properties.
● CH/2014/1475/FA: Single-storey rear extension, fenestration alteration (retrospective) at 16 Snowhill Cottages for Mrs Sarah Birch. ● CH/2014/2270/SA: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for a proposed operation relating to constructing three dormer windows, single-storey front extension on main dwelling and five outbuildings to include garage/ workshop, games room/BBQ snug, swimming pool, aviary, greenhouse at Grove Lane for Mr Andrew Huxtable.
● CH/2014/2253/FA: Single storey rear extension with rooflights at 10 St Leonards Road for Mrs H Suatt. ● CH/2014/2279/FA: Detached garage at former site of 40 Copperkins Lane for Mr & Mrs Saywell. ● CH/2014/2287/FA: Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement of five detached dwellings, garages and associated driveways at 54 Clifton Road for Cala Management Limited.
Chalfont St Giles
● CH/2014/2258/FA: Part demolition and alterations to outbuilding to facilitate change of use to independent residential dwelling at Jordans Farm for Mr M Smyth.
● CH/2014/2119/AV: External signage scheme of six freestanding signs, four lamp post and three wall-mounted panels, one illuminated projecting sign and the removal of eight existing mounted and freestanding signs (nonilluminated) at Waitrose Limited for Waitrose. ● CH/2014/2238/FA: Creation of two-storey residential building to create 10 flats with parking and vehicular access at 33-35 Red Lion Street for Howmac Homes Ltd. ● CH/2014/2260/SA: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for a proposed operation relating to the construction of rear dormer window, front roof lights to allow accommodation in roof space, fenestration alteration at 7 Sayward Close for Mr Tamir Hussain. ● CH/2014/2296/FA: Two-storey front/side extension at 25 Pond Park Road for Mr A Ditta.
● CH/2014/2228/FA: Replacement dwelling at Village Road for Mr & Mrs Terence Prideaux. ● CH/2014/2264/FA: Single-storey front extension at 1 Church Cottages for Ms C Ray.
Chalfont St Peter
● CH/2014/1964/FA: Redevelopment of site to provide 309 dwellings (use Class C3), including new build, conversion of existing student housing blocks, Grade II listed manor house and associated buildings, creation of new fitness centre, sports facilities building (Use Class D1), sports pitches and associated landscaping at Gorelands Lane for Asino Ltd (a Comer Group company). ● CH/2014/1965/HB: Internal and external alterations to Grade II listed manor house to provide new residential units, refurbishment of associated garden buildings, restoration of garden wall partially enclosing historic garden to south of manor house, internal and external alterations to allow conversion of historic stable building to residential units, refurbishment of historic gardener’s cottage, internal and external alterations to entrance lodge, demolition of outbuilding to west of entrance drive, refurbishment of lodge to west and creation of new facilities for fitness and sport constructed off historic garden wall at Gorelands Lane for Asino Ltd. ● CH/2014/2209/FA: Four ancillary structures for the growing and display of plants and related products (retrospective) at Rowan Garden Centre for Rowan Garden Centre Limited. ● CH/2014/2266/FA: Single-storey side infill extension at 33 North Park for Mrs Cooper. ● CH/2014/2278/FA: Single-storey front/side extension, creation of detached garage and extend driveway area at 31 School Lane for Mr & Mrs Panter. ● CH/2014/2286/FA: Two-storey rear extension, single-storey front extension to include garage, reduction in height of existing chimney stack and fenestration alterations at 31 Latchmoor Way for Mr Martin Josten.
● CH/2014/2079/FA: Single-storey rear extension, roof extension over garaging and fenestration alterations to facilitate conversion of garaging into habitable accommodation at Green Lane for Mr Darren Howard. ● CH/2014/2231/FA: Rear conservatory at Cherry Tree Cottage for Mr R Burton. ● CH/2014/2277/FA: Single-storey rear extension and side and rear dormer windows at 31 Fairfields for Mr Robert Jebson.
● CH/2014/1937/FA: Singlestorey front/side extension at Little Chalfont Community Library for Mr George May. ● CH/2014/2030/FA: Singlestorey front and side extensions. Two-storey front extension and first-floor extension incorporating replacement roof at 19 Latimer Close for Mr & Mrs R James. ● CH/2014/2230/FA: Replacement dwelling with parking on basement floor at Long Walk for Relic Homes. ● CH/2014/2254/FA: Two-storey front extension, single-storey rear extension, first-floor side extension, internal alterations and new dormer window to the rear of annexe at Burtons Lane for Mr Duncan Gould. ● CH/2014/2261/FA: Detached outbuilding comprising double garage, workshop/storage at ground-floor level and storage/ hobbies room within the roof space at Burtons Way for Mr K Deol. ● CH/2014/2272/FA: Replacement pitched roof to existing single-storey rear, new pitched roof and new porch to front, insertion of roof light and fenestration alterations at 72 Amersham Road for Dr Khaild Aziz. ● CH/2014/2284/FA: Part two-storey, part single-storey rear extension, conversion of garage to habitable accommodation and front dormer window at 60 Oakington Avenue for Mr & Mrs Potts.
● CH/2014/2256/FA: Creation of a detached double garage and new vehicle access at 16A Glebe Close for Mr & Mrs D.M Stallwood. ● CH/2014/2257/FA: Creation of a detached single garage at 16 Glebe Close for Mr & Mrs D M Stallwood ● CH/2014/2276/SA: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for a proposed operation relating to the insertion of seven roof lights and one window in the east gable end to facilitate habitable accommodation in the roof space at Watchet Lane for Mr Kevin Wolfe.
● CH/2014/2075/FA: Singlestorey front/side/rear extensions, front dormer window and detached garage at 46 Sandelswood End for Mr Richard Stokes.
● CH/2014/2259/FA: Singlestorey infill front extension, front roof extension incorporating a dormer window, first-floor rear/ side extension, habitable accommodation in rear outbuilding at 3 Seer Mead for Mr A Leslie.
● CH/2014/2251/FA: Part two-storey, part single-storey side extension at Cherry Tree Lane for Mr Carlton Siddle. ● CH/2014/2289/FA: Singlestorey rear extension, single-storey side extension to the west, front porch, replacement roof, insertion of roof lights and fenestration alterations at Field End Lane for Mr & Mrs G O’Doherty.