South Bucks District Council
Planning applications registered with South Bucks District Council (SBDC) during the week ending January 2, 2015. Many will be decided by officers under the council’s delegation scheme. Applications can be inspected at the council offices at Capswood, Oxford Road, Denham, during office hours or online by clicking on planning online at www.southbucks.gov. uk. Representations must be sent by post to development control, by email to planning@ southbucks.gov.uk, or via the website by January 21, 2015. The application reference number and your postal address must be included in all correspondence. If you use email, all further correspondence will be sent to you electronically. All comments received in response to applications are public information.
● 14/02426/FUL: Singlestorey rear and first-floor side extensions at 68 Heath Road for Mr M Over. ● 14/02433/FUL: Raise roof to create first and second floors incorporating front, side and rear roof lights and dormers at 7 Amersham Road for Mr P & Mrs J Tiley. ● 14/02443/FUL: Creation of timber pergola, timber planters, booth seating and feature lighting. New timber fencing, planter and in-ground lighting and hard and soft landscaped areas at Kings Head Harvester for Mr William Stelling. ● 14/02467/FUL: First-floor front and side extension at 47 Tilsworth Road for Mr Alan Walters. ● 15/00009/FUL: Single-storey side/rear extension at 51 Baring Road for Mr & Mrs G Wilkinson.
● 15/00003/FUL: Roof extension incorporating one front and two rear dormers, and internal alterations at 36 Upper Road for Mr Paul Thomas.
● 14/02437/FUL: Two detached dwellings with double garages and associated works at Templewood Lane for Mr & Mrs C Thomas. ● 14/02438/FUL: First-floor extension to create two-storey dwelling incorporating two front dormers, single-storey front extension and canopy over new front entrance and double garage. Replacement roof over existing single storey rear extension. Creation of detached dwelling house to rear of the site and construction of vehicular access at Scotlands Drive for Mr Narinder Dhillon. ● 14/02468/VC: Variation of condition two of planning permission 14/00081/FUL to allow: 1 – the addition of detached garage for plot 2 and altered driveway. 2 – the minor repositioning of plot 2. 3 – the removal of the TPO Willow tree at Christmas Lane for Mr Dhillon. ● 14/02456/FUL: Single-storey rear extension at One Pin Lane for Mr And Mrs Chris Bishop. ● 14/02478/FUL: Detached dwelling house with detached garage at Land Adjacent To Fairholme c/o Mr Michael Williams.
● 14/02365/NMA: Non material amendment to planning permission 13/00556/FUL to allow minor dimensional changes to overall dwelling size at Heusden Way for Mr And Mrs J Martin. ● 14/02394/FUL: Redevelopment of site to provide a four-storey apartment block containing seven two bedroom apartments with basement car parking and associated landscaping. Construction of vehicular access. Amendment to planning permission 14/00669/FUL at 3 Lower Road for Buxton Country Homes. ● 14/02475/FUL: Part two-storey, part single-storey rear and single-storey side extensions at 27 Layters Way for Mr Leon Lehik. ● 14/02477/FUL: Single-storey rear extension at 79 Windsor Road for Mr & Mrs Hugh Francis. ● 14/02345/FUL: Redevelopment of site to provide six selfcontained apartments at 42-44 Oak End Way for Mr Neil Jarvis. ● 14/02439/FUL: Front and rear dormers and extension of existing rear external staircase to facilitate the conversion of the roof space into two two-bedroom apartments at 12-18 Station Road for Mr Jonathan Gregory. ● 14/02442/FUL: Detached dwelling with attached garage and creation of vehicular access at rear of 69 and 69A for Mr Mav Sandhu. ● 14/02453/FUL: Roof extension incorporating three dormers to front and rooflights to rear at 14 Beech Waye for Mr Darren Perkins. ● 14/02474/FUL: Front and part side boundary gates piers and railings at 32 Dale Side for Mr A Basra. ● 14/02480/FUL: Single-storey and first-floor front extensions and first-floor side extension at 41 Camp Road for Mr R Kapur. ● 15/00007/FUL: First-floor front extension, two-storey side/ rear extension and loft conversion incorporating roof lights and dormer at 10 Beech Waye for Mr Dan Phillips.
● 14/02465/FUL: Outbuilding at Bedford Cottage, Wapseys Lane for Mr Jas Sandhu.
● 14/02359/CLOPED: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for detached outbuilding at Sutton Lane for Mr Raj Pannu.
● 14/02441/FUL: Detached double garage at Grays Park Road for Mr A Sattar. ● 14/02476/FUL: Detached double garage for Mr and Mrs Hugh Francis. ● 14/02374/FUL: Single-storey extension to existing singlestorey building at The Stoke Poges School for Miss Liz Astley. ● 14/02452/CLOPED: Application for certificate of lawfulness for porch extension, single-storey side extension and dormer windows to both sides and rear at Church Lane for Mr Tegh Bajwa. ● 14/02402/CLOPED: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for construction of vehicular access with associated hardstanding, block paved path from front boundary to front door and retaining wall at 7 Ash Grove for Mr A Bzdek. ● 14/02454/FUL: Temporary use of 300 car parking spaces for hospital staff (extension of temporary planning permission 13/00440/FUL) at Wexham Road C/o Dr Bob Newell.