Chiltern District Council
PLANNING applications registered during the week ending January 22, 2015. All except Chiltern District Council’s own applications may be determined by the head of planning services under delegated authority, unless referred to the planning committee by a councillor. Representations should be sent to the head of planning services, Chiltern District Council, King George V Road, Amersham, HP6 5AW, or emailed to planning@ chiltern.gov.uk. Emails must include your postal address. Comments must be received by February 13, 2015. Representations can also be made directly to planning committees and other councillors – a list of committee members can be obtained from planning services. All correspondence and personal information can be seen by councillors, the applicant and members of the public, and will be published on the council’s website.
● CH/2014/2232/SA: Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness for a proposed operation relating to the conversion of the loft into habitable accommodation at 59 Brudenell Close for Miss N Pearson. ● CH/2014/2234/FA: Singlestorey rear extension at 59 Brudenell Close for Miss N Pearson.
● CH/2015/0025/FA: Singlestorey side/rear extension, single-storey front extension, external alterations at 9 Hilbury Close for Mr S Loh. ● CH/2015/0042/FA: Singlestorey side extension at 15 Green Lane for Mr & Mrs Adams. ● CH/2015/0053/FA: Single storey rear extension at 100 Bois Lane for Mrs S Willox.
Chalfont St Giles
● CH/2014/2293/FA: Part two-storey part single-storey side/rear extension, rear dormer, single-storey front extension and fenestration alterations at Bowstridge Lane for Mr Neil Jewsbury. ● CH/2015/0034/HB: Removal of bread oven from ground floor kitchen to create doorway access to study at Jordans Lane for Mr & Mrs Chilvers.
Chalfont St Peter
● CH/2014/2302/FA: Alteration of roof to form gable ends, insertion of four front and two rear dormer windows, single-storey front/side extension at 12 Amersham Road for Mr S Ibrahim Ewing. ● CH/2015/0005/FA: Singlestorey rear extension, singlestorey side extension and single-storey front extension at 7 Chestnut Walk for Mr Paul Mouncey. ● CH/2015/0038/FA: Creation of front boundary gate at former site of Oakleigh, Ellis Avenue for Mr Gary Wynne. CH/2015/0039/FA: Replacement outbuilding at 26 The Queensway for Mr David Stanley. ● CH/2015/0048/TP: Works to trees covered by TPO at National Society For Epilepsy for Porthaven Properties No2 Ltd. ● CH/2015/0050/SA: Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness for a proposed operation relating to a single-storey east elevation extension at Mumfords Lane for Mr Hugh Try. ● CH/2015/0061/FA: New vehicular access, closure of existing vehicular access, and alterations to hardstanding at Gold Hill East for Mrs E Westcott.
● CH/2015/0003/FA: Singlestorey side/rear extension at 34 Beel Close for Mr Peter Lamb. ● CH/2015/0036/FA: Part demolition and replacement of existing single-storey rear extension, fenestration alterations at Doggetts Wood Lane for Mr W Vicary.
● CH/2015/0006/FA: Singlestorey rear extension linking main dwelling to detached garage and front porch extension at Spurlands End Road for Mr Bob Jones.
● CH/2015/0032/EU: Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness in respect of the demolition of all buildings on site represents compliance with condition six and the implementation of planning permission CH/2011/0737/FA at Witheridge Lane for Mr N Sapra.