South Bucks District Council
Planning applications registered with South Bucks District Council (SBDC) during the week ending January 30, 2015. Many will be decided by officers under the council’s delegation scheme. Applications can be inspected at the council offices at Capswood, Oxford Road, Denham, during office hours or online by clicking on planning online at www.southbucks.gov. uk. Representations must be sent by post to development control, by email to planning@ southbucks.gov.uk, or via the website by February 18, 2015. The application reference number and your postal address must be included in all correspondence. If you use email, all further correspondence will be sent to you electronically. All comments received in response to applications are public information.
● 15/00125/FUL: Single storey front extension, single storey rear extension incorporating replacement cold-store roof and first floor rear extension over single storey rear projection at 5 London End for Mr Bill Brown. ● 15/00126/LBC: Listed Building Application for: demolition of lean-to roof and removal of front windows and doors. Internal alterations, single storey front extension, single storey rear extension and first floor rear extension over single storey rear projection at 5 London End for Mr Bill Brown. ● 15/00075/FUL: Single storey side extensions and raised patio and new cladding. (Amendment to planning permission 14/00697/FUL) at 16 Hampden Hill for Mr C Jagusz. ● 15/00093/FUL: Single storey front extension. Two storey side/ rear extension. Single storey rear extension at 22 Butlers Court Road for Mr & Mrs Mouchet. ● 15/00156/FUL: Single storey rear extension at 27 Horseshoe Crescent for Mr And Mrs T Sacker. ● 15/00071/FUL: Single storey side extension at 20A Lower Riding for Mrs Fiona Moir. ● 15/00162/FUL: Part two storey, part single storey front/ side extension and loft conversion incorporating side dormer window at 9 Hubert Day Close for Mr And Mrs Charles Pine.
● 15/00141/FUL: Construction of a lined water storage pond holding 20,000 cubic metres of water for spray irrigation of golf course at Tilehouse Lane for Mr David Cromie. ● 15/00163/CLOPED: Application for a certificate of lawfulness for proposed: Two storey front and rear extensions and single storey side extension at Bakers Wood for Mr M Khan. ● 15/00174/CLOPED: Two storey rear extension and loft conversion incorporating two dormers and rooflights at 76 Moorfield Road for Mr Adarsh Shah.
● 15/00118/REM: Extension of block of maisonettes over single storey shop to provide one additional maisonette at 55 Packhorse Road for Mrs Nadezda Vasyukov. ● 15/00116/FUL: Detached bungalow and construction of vehicular access at Land At East Common Adjacent The Apple Tree for Mr R Bowers. ● 15/00165/FUL: Single storey front, first floor side, part two/part single rear extensions at 18 Birchdale for Mr J Conway. ● 15/00169/FUL: Two storey side extension at 19 Dukes Wood Avenue for Mr A Portch. ● 15/00175/FUL: Two storey front extension and loft conversion at 34 Dukes Wood Drive for Mrs E Boguslavskaya. ● 15/00183/FUL: Replacement detached dwelling with two detached garages at 76 Fulmer Drive for Mr M Lit. ● 15/00137/FUL: Replacement front porch, single storey side extensions and part single/ part-two storey rear extensions at St Huberts Lane for Mr N Barnett. ● 15/00164/FUL: Single storey rear extension at 23 South Park for Mr And Mrs R Logan.
● 15/00146/FUL: Two detached dwellings with associated access, parking and amenity space at Wood Lane for Mr T Trigg. ● 15/00153/FUL: Change of Use from D2 (Assembly and Leisure) to D1 (Children Nursery) at The Royal British Legion for Mr K Patel & Mrs S Patel. ● 15/00151/FUL: Two detached bungalows at White Lodge for Mr And Mrs McGowan. ● 15/00135/FUL: Two storey side and part single/part first floor rear extensions at 147 Ashford Road for Mr And Mrs Dhaliwal.
● 15/00104/FUL: Two storey front/side/rear extensions incorporating and demolition of outbuildings at Hollybush Hill for Mr P Fernberg.