B wise?

Canal Boat - - Letters -

THE TRADE BODY for marine com­pa­nies in the UK used to be the BMIF, or Bri­tish Marine In­dus­tries Fed­er­a­tion. Some years ago it be­came the BMF, Bri­tish Marine Fed­er­a­tion, and now it has changed its name again to Bri­tish Marine.

Per­haps in a few years’ time it will sim­ply be the B, or Bri­tish?

JAMES TURNER, via email

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.