Bonkers besties!

As Septem­ber is In­ter­na­tional Friend­ship Month, we asked Chat read­ers to tell us why their mates truly are the best...

Chat - - Come On In! -

Bump bud­dies

My friend Rachel Brench­ley (right) and I al­ways seem to be preg­nant at the same time – I can’t do any­thing with­out my best mate! This is us with our baby bumps.

Karen Hob­son, Sheffield

Good times

Here’s me and my child­hood friend Jane, re­liv­ing the Eight­ies at a fes­ti­val! We al­ways have the best time to­gether.

Su­san Adams, Perth

Mad mugshots

Funny faces! Me and my best friend Rhean on a camp­ing walk in the New For­est. Ev­ery­one loves a silly selfie – es­pe­cially the two of us!

Sarah My­ers, Brack­nell

Great sup­port

Di­ag­nosed with ges­ta­tional di­a­betes in preg­nancy, I joined a sup­port group, and was lucky to make a good friend of Char­lotte Bram­ley (left), who lived near me. Now we talk ev­ery day, and our ba­bies will get to grow up with each other.

Michelle Slinn, Ch­ester­field

Cof­fee mates

Cheers! Me (in the mid­dle in white jeans) and all my new friends from The Big­gleswade Ladies Group. We’re a group who meet up ev­ery now and then for a cof­fee, and I’ve made some lovely mates. I’m so glad I joined!

Rachael Cam­bourne- Payn­ter, Big­gleswade

Put it away!

If you can’t act daft with your bestie, then she’s not your bestie! Here’s my friend Lorna (right) and me on hol­i­day.

Kelly Im­rie, Hurl­ford

Gig­gle and snort!

When my friend Laura Scot­ter and I are to­gether, we’re like kids again. She’s one of those true friends who’ll al­ways be there dur­ing the se­ri­ous times, but will also make me gig­gle by snort­ing loudly when she laughs!

Rebecca Key, Nor­wich

Teen spirit

Bezzies! I’ve been friends with this lot since sec­ondary school (I’m in the blue top, with brown hair). Now hit­ting 30, we’re all still hav­ing fun!

Sam Jones, Kent

Smiles bet­ter

Can’t re­mem­ber what I was laugh­ing at with my friends Han­nah and Katie, but we had so much fun at a lo­cal fun­fair. When­ever we’re to­gether, it’s al­ways laugh­ter and smiles.

Daniella Har­den, Llan­fwrog

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.