Bingo win­ners

I’d just played a re­ally quick game of bingo!

Chat - - Inside - By Julie Ni­cholls, 51, from Hayes

I’ve al­ways loved a game of bingo. It used to be rau­cous girlie Satur­day nights down the lo­cal bingo hall, but as chil­dren – and then grand­chil­dren – ar­rived, it got dif­fi­cult to find a free evening.

I missed the fun of wait­ing for num­bers and dab­bing them off the card, so I signed up to Chat Mag Bingo. Ex­plor­ing the site, I in­stantly felt as if I was back at the bingo hall.

There were slots, 90-ball and 75-ball games, pro­gres­sive jack­pots, link games and op­por­tu­ni­ties to win tick­ets.

I’d play while my part­ner Arthur, 43, watched the telly.

Re­cently, I tried play­ing on my son’s lap­top in­stead of my tablet and no­ticed a game that I’d never seen be­fore – it was called Speed Bingo.

Tick­ets were 1p, and the games each lasted less than 30 sec­onds.

The fast-paced game kept you on your toes, and the mo­men­tum kept the ex­cite­ment and fun go­ing.

So I spent 50p on some 1p tick­ets and the num­bers were speed­ily marked off my card. Then… Full house! My bal­ance had sud­denly shot up by £1,843!

The game had ac­tu­al­lyy last­edla less than 30 sec­onds.

Thrilled, I called my d daugh­ter to tell her the news.

‘Are you wind­ing me up?’ s she laughed.

Arthur, who was away work­ing in Ger­many at the time, said ex­actly the same thing when I called him. ‘No, I re­ally have!’ I cried. So I snapped a photo with my phone and sent it to them both, while danc­ing around with de­light!

My tablet was on its last legs, so I have de­cided to get a new one with my win­nings.

I’m putting the rest of the cash to­wards treat­ing the grand­kids.

I’m still stag­gered to have won such a huge amount on a 1p ticket – and, be­ing Speed Bingo, it’s funny to think that it had all hap­pened in just a mat­ter of sec­onds!

So I’d like to say thanks so much Chat Mag Bingo. I have to keep pinch­ing my­self to be­lieve that my win was real!

My big win was real! There’ll be lots of treats for my grand­kids

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.