Bingo win­ners!

I bought a car and a hol­i­day!

Chat - - Contents - By Carol Hose, 63, from Rush­den

Tak­ing off my coat, I called to my daugh­ter, 29, to pop the ket­tle on! I owned a lit­tle clean­ing com­pany, and, once home, I’d watch the soaps, and some­times en­joy a few games on Chat Mag Bingo. I’d gone to the bingo hall for years, but it’d got qui­eter, and now ev­ery­one was rav­ing about on­line bingo. Try­ing it a few years ago, I loved it!

I en­joyed 75- and 90-ball bingo games and the slots. Plus you can try demo games for free to see if you like them.

I’d re­cently been to visit my sis­ter, and, once I’d got home, I’d played bingo.

I saw an of­fer on Round the Clock 75-ball bingo. Tick­ets were 10p and, if you bought six, you got one free.

Watch­ing the game play out, a few of my num­bers came up and were au­to­mat­i­cally marked off my cards. Soon, I just needed one more! Come on, 19! I thought. Sud­denly, 19 was called! I’d won £171 – bril­liant! But then the screen flashed, with my name, and my bal­ance had sky­rock­eted!

‘You’ve won £6,607!’ my daugh­ter cried ex­cit­edly.

My full house had come up within a set num­ber of balls. So I’d ac­tu­ally won £6,778! I used my win­nings to get a lit­tle runaround. And I put money into an ac­count for my new grand­son, who’s my el­der daugh­ter’s boy.

Then I booked a hol­i­day to Lan­zarote! So I say, ‘ Salud, Chat Mag Bingo!’ That’s cheers in Span­ish!

My bal­ance had soared!

Salud, Chat Mag Bingo!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.