Sent sex snaps by hubby’s mis­tress

Was a de­voted wife pushed too far by her hubby’s af­fair?

Chat - - Contents -

she sent a pic­ture of them hav­ing sex

Fam­ily was ab­so­lutely ev­ery­thing to mum-of-two Frances Hall. She kept a beau­ti­ful home, cooked din­ner ev­ery night.

When her kids grew up and be­gan fam­i­lies of their own, she be­came a lov­ing grand­mother to her three grand­kids.

And, through­out it all, she re­mained de­voted to her hus­band Bill. Per­haps it was more than he de­served...

Frances and Bill had met at just 16, mar­ried two years on.

As well as rais­ing a fam­ily, Frances had sup­ported Bill as he be­gan a multi-mil­lion pound truck­ing com­pany.

But, while home life in San An­to­nio, Texas, was enough for Frances, Bill lived life in the fast lane.

That meant high-speed cars, a pow­der-blue Harley David­son mo­tor­bike and a weak­ness for sexy women.

De­spite his wife’s loy­alty, he’d had a string of af­fairs, even fa­thered a child with his cousin’s wife.

Each time, Frances for­gave him be­cause she loved him deeply.

Then, in 2010, Bill, 50, met Bon­nie Con­tr­eras – and broke his vows once again.

She was a for­mer ex­otic dancer, and Bill was cap­ti­vated by Bon­nie, 28. For three years, the af­fair rum­bled on, with Bill show­er­ing Bon­nie with lav­ish gifts. Two lux­ury cars, her rent paid, and even money for a breast en­large­ment. But, by Septem­ber 2013, Bill lost in­ter­est in his lover and started to avoid her calls. Friends claim that Bill tried to break things off with Bon­nie.

Heart­bro­ken and fu­ri­ous with Bill, Bon­nie de­cided to tell Frances about the af­fair. Then things got re­ally nasty. The two women be­gan ex­chang­ing phone mes­sages.

Bon­nie sent pho­tos and de­tails about her re­la­tion­ship with Bill. One was a pic­ture of Bill hav­ing sex with Bon­nie. This is what he re­ally likes, you fat, old woman, read the ac­com­pa­ny­ing text. Frances re­sponded with in­sults and an­gry mes­sages of her own. Yet, de­spite the hurt and hu­mil­i­a­tion, Frances agreed – once again – to stand by her man. She for­gave Bill, agree­ing to work on their mar­riage. Only af­ter sev­eral weeks of try­ing did the cou­ple fi­nally reach break­ing point. Con­tin­u­ously bom­barded with mes­sages from Bon­nie, Frances could no longer take the tor­ment – and kicked Bill out in early Oc­to­ber. The fol­low­ing day, Frances was driv­ing in a black four-by-four along a mo­tor­way when she spot­ted a fa­mil­iar, pow­der-blue mo­tor­bike and the fam­ily Range Rover... The man rid­ing the mo­tor­bike was her hus­band Bill. And the woman at the wheel of the Range Rover was Bon­nie. Fu­ri­ous – and now de­ter­mined to con­front the pair of them – Frances made a sharp U-turn and be­gan pur­su­ing Bon­nie. Reach­ing speeds of 95mph, Frances was nose-to-tail with the woman who’d caused her months of heartache. And now Frances wanted to con­front Bon­nie, tell her to leave her and Bill alone. As the two women sped on­wards, other wor­ried driv­ers called the po­lice. Mean­while, Bill ma­noeu­vred his bike

be­tween the two, in an at­tempt to keep them apart and calm the es­ca­lat­ing ten­sion.

Sud­denly, Bill was fly­ing through the air.

Frances claimed she felt cold air and glass shat­ter as Bill hit her right win­dow and spun off the road.

Bon­nie made a sharp U-turn back to­wards the site of the crash, with Frances hot on her heels.

Bill lay in the grass, his bike smashed. But, worst of all, he hadn’t been wear­ing a mo­tor­cy­cle hel­met.

He was rushed by air am­bu­lance to hos­pi­tal, where the fam­ily waited for news.

They ex­pected him to have a few cuts and bruises, a bro­ken bone or two.

In­stead, Bill Hall was pro­nounced dead.

A po­lice of­fi­cer broke the tragic news to Frances, who had been ar­rested and taken in for ques­tion­ing.

Burst­ing into tears, she blurted out, ‘I’ve been with him since I was 16…I’m just in shock!’

Frances Hall was charged with mur­der and ag­gra­vated as­sault, and the case went to trial in Au­gust 2016.

The jury heard threat­en­ing mes­sages from Frances to Bon­nie made dur­ing the chase, with her say­ing, ‘Told you to watch your back…’

Speak­ing of the crash, Bon­nie said, ‘Some­thing hit my back bumper. At first I thought

it was an ac­ci­dent – but then, when I looked through the rear-view mir­ror, I saw that it was Ms Hall, Frances.

‘She hit me more times. I then got thrown onto on­com­ing traf­fic. And then, some­how, I see Bill in be­tween us...’

A tear­ful Frances told the court, ‘It was an ac­ci­dent – I would have never in a mil­lion years have hurt my hus­band.’

Her solic­i­tor added, ‘To say that she was in­ten­tion­ally try­ing to hurt Bill Hall, a man she’s loved and still loves and al­ways will love, I mean that’s just a lu­di­crous idea.’

But what of the jury..? Would they see it as a fa­tal ac­ci­dent, or an act of mur­der?

Af­ter a three three-week k trial, the jury found Frances Hall, 53, guilty of felony mur­der and ag­gra­vated as­sault.

She faced serv­ing life in prison. But her de­fence team ap­pealed to the court for le­niency on the grounds of ‘sud­den pas­sion’ – a le­gal term for re­act­ing in the heat of the mo­ment.

They claimed Hall’s ac­tions were a di­rect re­sult of see­ing her hus­band and mis­tress to­gether.

Frances Hall told the judge, ‘I am not this evil per­son that they said I am.’

The judge took pity on Hall, sen­tenc­ing her to just two years in prison. She was re­leased last month.

The Halls had been mar­ried for 32 years Po­lice mugshot of wife Frances

A tear­ful Frances Hall

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.