Despite a fairly typical Manx weather forecast, which thankfully proved to be wrong, you could barely have squeezed another person into the Jurby race circuit for the Isle of Man Section Festival of Motorcycling. With one of the leading members of the organising team, Tony East, still in hospital after his major motorcycle accident, which left him with both legs badly broken, the rest of the team went that extra mile and put on yet another spectacular event, which was very well supported by TT and Manx Grand Prix stars.
1. The man synonymous with BMWS on the Isle of Man, Seventies legend Helmut Dähne
2. Original Classic TT winner, Dave Roper, gives Peter Williams’ Arter Matchless a run
3. Freddie Spencer and Graeme Crosby, two of the nicest guys you would ever wish to meet.
4. Dave Molyneux & Dan Sayle give the old TZ750 Yamaha outfit a blast among the solos
5. Freddie Spencer on the 500 Honda Twin 6. BMW legend Helmut Dähne 6