Country Smallholding - - Feature Responsibilities -

Pub­lic li­a­bil­ity in­sur­ance

If the pub­lic have ac­cess to your small­hold­ing, it is worth look­ing into pub­lic li­a­bil­ity in­sur­ance. Most of the ma­jor in­sur­ance com­pa­nies of­fer this on poli­cies that al­ready cover prop­erty and live­stock. Shop around and take in­de­pen­dent ad­vice be­fore you buy and check what cover you al­ready have be­fore you take out any­thing sup­ple­men­tary. A vis­i­tor or mem­ber of the pub­lic who is in­jured on your small­hold­ing – and this in­cludes in­juries that re­sult from es­caped an­i­mals – could have a claim against you.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.