TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA AND CURRENT EVENTS
1. What is the name of the prankster who handed Theresa May a P45 during the Tory Party conference?
2. Which NHS trust has been placed in special measures after some hospital patients were found to have died after waiting too long for heart treatment, while others were left to go blind?
3. Who has signed up to star as an ambitious Home Secretary in the new drama from Line Of Duty creator Jed Mercurio?
4. A single-sex college at which university has changed its policy to allow applications from transgender students?
5. The founder of which magazine has said the number of distressed people living on the street is “unbelievable”?
6. Who has praised Prue Leith, inset, as “just the person” to become a new judge on The Great British Bake Off?
7. Which US country star has cancelled three forthcoming tour dates after a mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas out of respect for the victims, and to take time to mourn?
8. Which former heavyweight boxing champion has called on men to “step in” if they think a friend has mental health problems?
9. Which city has been voted Europe’s Leading City Break Destination for the third time at the World Travel Awards 2017?
10. Up to 17% of parking spaces on UK streets could be freed up if drivers stopped doing what, according to analysis?
11. Who has said he hopes he does not have to oversee the Queen’s funeral?
12. A set of what has been created to mark the Queen’s 70th wedding anniversary?