TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA AND CURRENT EVENTS
1. Which rock ‘n’ roll pioneer, above, whose steady, pounding piano and easy baritone helped change popular music, has died at the age of 89?
2. Residents of a town in which county have described feeling their houses shake after a suspected explosive attack on a cash machine?
3. Jacinda Ardern has been sworn in as the prime minister of which country?
4. Shaun Of The Dead director Edgar Wright has said he is indebted to whom, after their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was unveiled?
5. Two Snapchat posts by which reality TV star have been banned for failing to clearly indicate that they were adverts?
6. What is the name of the supersonic car that carried out its first public runs this week and reached 210mph.
7. The return of which character to EastEnders after more than 15 years has sparked mixed reactions among viewers?
8. Which actor and comedian has launched a fresh bid to join Labour’s National Executive Committee (NEC) after losing out last year?
9. The unemploymaent rate for graduates has slumped to 5.3%, its lowest level since which year?
10. Councils have been accused of wasting millions of pounds by paying staff too much in what?
11. Which reality television star has said they are considering legal action over an incident at the Radio 1 Teen Awards on Sunday in which they fell down a hole on stage?