TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA AND CURRENT EVENTS
1. Consumers could face what when they buy drinks in plastic bottles and cans?
2. Britain’s two oldest men celebrated their birthdays last Wednesday – how old were they?
3. The funeral of which comedian took place in Liverpool, accompanied by the Diddymen?
4. Why has an advert for a men’s shampoo Alpecin been banned?
5. Who declined an invitation to appear before MPs following the Cambridge Analytica data scandal?
6. Who apologised after being accused of making sexist comments towards MP Emily Thornberry?
7. What was discovered during work to improve a road in Cambridge?
8. Who will reportedly miss this year’s FA Cup final on the day of his brother’s wedding?
9. Which country is to eject 60 Russian diplomats as part of a wave of support for Britain following the Salisbury nerve agent attack on a former spy and his daughter?
10. Which television presenter has confirmed he is to become a father for the first time?
11. Singer Lana Del Rey says she has settled a copyright row with which band over similarities between two songs?
12. A statue of David Bowie has been erected in which Home Counties town?
Lana Del Rey