FOOD FOR THOUGHT (& FROLICKING)
From full-blown meals to must-try nibbles and flavoursome liquid refreshments, FolkEast is full of local suggestions to tickle the tastebuds. Sheer deliciousness with sound provenance! Here are just a few ideas to enjoy.
- Tim Dunford’s Jackalope ale from Green Jack Brewery – just £3 a pint!
- Vernon Blackmore’s divine duck wraps and The Cake Shop’s delightful artisan offerings.
– Chris Rayner-Green’s discerningly roasted coffees, courtesy of The Suffolk Coffee Company.
– Species-specific venison, game and ‘Jackalope’ pies made by Steve and Lynn Tricker at Truly Traceable.
– Festival baker, Martin Clarke creates magical flatbreads and so much more on site in his wood-fired bread oven.
– Adnam’s flavoured gins – which one will you choose?