JAMIE’S TOP TIPS for a leisurely autumn walk
• Leave your car at The Victoria Inn on the Holkham estate, walk along the beach to Wells and back for a pub lunch
• Walk along one of the finest stretches of the north Norfolk coast from Salthouse to Blakeney
• Enjoy the woodland and lake around historic Felbrigg Hall
• Explore the pretty village of Castle Acre and marvel at the remains of its impressive priory and castle
• Mousehold Heath – Norwich’s secret gem, which stretched as far as South Walsham in Tudor times!