CREW CALLED TO A FRIDGE FIRE

Halifax Courier - - Yourcourier -

Crews were called to a house in Halifax where the fridge was on fire. The in­ci­dent hap­pened at an ad­dress on Ash­ley Street at 2.30am yes­ter­day. Two ap­pli­ances from Halifax at­tended and used one hose reel and two pieces of breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus to ex­tin­guish the flames in the kitchen of the house. No­body was in­jured as a re­sult of the in­ci­dent and the crews left around 3am. A spokesper­son for West York­shire Fire Ser­vice said the oc­cu­pants had no smoke de­tec­tors. To book a free home fire safety check, which in­cludes fit­ting smoke de­tec­tors, call 0800 5874536.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.