1. Michael Caine and Michael Gambon are among the stars of which new film about a crew of retired crooks attempting a major heist in London’s jewellery district?
2. By what name is the sodium salt of glutamic acid, used as a flavour enhancer in foods, known?
3. Of which alcoholic drink are Cognac and Armagnac varieties?
4. Which American president was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth while watching a play?
5. On what day in August does the grouseshooting season begin?
6. What name is given to the molten rock that may be extruded from a volcano as lava?
7. Who wrote children’s stories about the land of Narnia?
8. What is the second planet from the sun?
9. What was the nom de plume of British short story writer Hector Hugh Munro?
10. Of which Caribbean country is Port-au-Prince the capital?
Q1 - Michael Caine