Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest products
The latest must-have buys.
1. Alchemy Peppermint Brow Remedy, £21 for 40ml; alchemyoils.co.uk Overplucked your eyebrows or just want a fuller look? Peppermint oil stimulates the hair follicle to promote growth, while argan oil softens the hair and improves manageability.
2. Liz Earle Superskin Superlip Balm, £16 for 15ml; lizearle.com Visibly enhance lips with plumping alaria esculenta seaweed, nourishing pomegranate seed and moisturising dragon’s blood.
3. Vincent Longo Crème Gel Eyeliner, £19 for 3g; cultbeauty.co.uk Yay! Vincent Longo make-up has just relaunched in the UK after a gap of several years. Use the densely pigmented shades of this whipped eyeliner to create cat eyes; or smudge it on as a velvety eye shadow.
4. David Mallet Shampoo No.1 L’Hydration, £28 for 250ml; satindays.com A fragrance-free shampoo, this contains macadamia nut oil to gently open hair cuticles, allowing moisture and nutrients to penetrate.
5. Frances Prescott Tri-Balm, £39 for 70g; francesprescott.com Get festival-ready with this three-in-one facial balm with starflower and oats to cleanse, pumpkin seed enzymes to exfoliate and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture. Antioxidant vitamin E and blackcurrant neutralise free radicals.
6. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip, £21.50 for 5ml; bobbibrown.co.uk For the perfect post-gym smile, try these richlypigmented, fluid lipsticks. Just squeeze, swipe and go. They come in 16 shades of nudes, brights and bolds.
46 Brow care