Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest products
1. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Eyeshadow, £23 for 45ml; stila.co.uk Get festival-ready with this lightweight, comfortable-towear, long-lasting sparkle. Varying sizes of pearl and glitter give max effect.
2. Philip Kingsley After-Sun Scalp Mask, £17 for 75ml; philipkingsley.co.uk Been in the sun too long? This cooling, soothing mask with chamomile extract and aloe
vera will keep your scalp healthy and hydrated.
3. Magnitone WellHeeled,
£24.99; magnitone.co.uk Need to prep your feet for your hols? This express system will give you salon-soft feet in seconds. The 360o rollers gently smooth dry, rough skin.
4. Gatineau Floracil Plus Eye Make-Up Remover, £18 for 118ml; qvcuk.com Dissolve waterproof make-up,
while aloe vera hydrates and reduces puffiness, witch hazel and vitamin E protect and firm.
5. Inglot Everlight Mousse
Foundation, £14 for 14; inglotcosmetics.com Get a flawless matte coverage without heavy foundation. Enriched with vitamin E and argan oil, this leaves skin silky soft and evens out skin tone.
6. Jurlique Rose Hand Cream Handpicked 2017, £22 for 75ml; jurlique.co.uk Restore smoothness to dry hands with rose gallica extract, gathered from this year’s crop of organic roses. A luxurious cream that smells divine.
7. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Grapefruit & Patchouli, £22.75 for 150ml; lizearle.com Freshen up in warmer weather with this zesty cleanser, with grapefruit, patchouli and soothing chamomile to remove daily grime and make-up.
1 2 3 4 6 5