Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest products
Stock up on the latest beauty buys.
1. Maria Nila Colour Refresh, £12.99 for 100ml; sallyexpress.com
Feeling brave? Use a hair masque to intensify your current shade or change it completely with nonpermanent pigments. New shades are Cacao and Vanilla.
2. Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure kit, £34.99; feelunique.com
Can’t get to a salon? This at-home gel manicure kit has everything you need for professional-standard nails in just 15 minutes!
3. Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Illuminating mask, £10 for 100ml; Topshop and Asos
Brighten post-summer skin with this peeling mask rich in natural antioxidants.
4. 3ina Gel Eyeliner, £9.95; uk.3ina.com
For an eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or crease, reach for 3ina. It’s creamy, highlypigmented and fade-proof.
5. Ainsel The Yoga Brush, £21.50; ainsel.com
New company, Ainsel (old English for ‘myself’), wants you to express your inner nature. Try its bendy lip brush – one end outlines, the other fills, making application precise.
6. Indigenous Beauty Natural Deodorant Cream, £11.99 for 60ml;
indigenousbeauty.co.uk Super effective, economical and free from nasties, this contains arrowroot to absorb moisture while anti-bacterial tea tree oil fights odours.
7. Sanctuary Wet Skin Moisture Miracle, £8 for 200ml; boots.com
If you’re pushed for time, switch off the shower, apply to wet skin and towel dry as normal to lock in double the moisture of regular lotions.