Eye-catching prints that make you think of faraway places will be fuelling your gym sessions this autumn. Made for cool-weather workouts, floral prints take a dark turn in dusky red hues and deep rainforest greens. Team these pieces with simple black and white numbers
1. Lorna Jane Amazonian Bra (£55; lornajane.co.uk) With a print that reminds you of tropical jungles, this maximum-support bra will keep you feeling comfortable through high-impact workouts. It comes with a cute strappy back that you won’t want to cover up.
2. Boudavida Spirit Crop Zoom Leggings (£72; boudavida.com) These leaf-print leggings will keep you cool during hot sessions. The mesh panels and cut-out details perfectly blend function and fashion for a fitness fix that will feel good while you sweat. Buy them from September 23.
3. Bodyism I Am Rosy Leggings (£135; bodyism.com) Inspired by wild blooms, this floral print contrasts against block black to create the illusion of longer and leaner legs. Clever stuff. We adore the matching I Am Rosy tank top, with its floral hem (£90).
4. Lucas Hugh Hummingbird Leggings (£95; lucashugh.com) Available in black and red, these AW17 leggings are made from a technical knit that boasts compression fit and breathable, sweat-wicking properties. Great for floor exercises such as yoga, there are no zips or seams to chafe you.
5. Chilly’s Tropical Edition Bottle in
Pineapple (£25; chillysbottles.com) Stylish water bottles are the ultimate arm candy for gym-goers. Why not match yours to your outfit? We love this limited edition steel bottle.
6. Sapopa Poppy Bra (£117; Selfridges) Italian athleisure brand Sapopa comes in an on-trend colour palette of muted hues. We love this laser-cut bra for simple yet effective gym style. Team with the Agilita Leggings with Skirt (£153).
7. Saucony Freedom Iso in Berry/White (£139.99; Saucony.co.uk) Not only are these trainers right on trend, but they’ll also support your body through any gym activity – weightlifting, running, oh and they'll look good in the café, too.
8. Roxy Shadow Swell Backpack (£39.99; urbansurfer.co.uk). Hit the gym, office or coffee shop with this dual-print sports bag, which combines two of this season’s hottest prints – monochrome and tropical. n