Stock up on the latest beauty buys.
1. Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation SPF15, £30.50; clarins.co.uk
We love this compact. It’s barely visible, yet gives a dewy matt coverage that makes skin glow. With bamboo powder and hydrating quinoa extract.
2. Sister & Co Super Seed Facial Formula, £30 for 30ml; sisterandcompany.com
Nourish skin with Amazonian cacay seed oil. Rich in natural retinol and with twice the vitamin E of argan oil, it helps even skin tone and minimises the appearance of fine lines.
3. Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, £23 for 6ml; bobbibrown.co.uk
Beat under-eye circles in a swipe. The flexible finish moves with your skin so there’s no creasing. Plumps, smooths and brightens.
4. Orly Velvet Dream Nail Laquer £10.50 for 18ml, nailpolishdirect.co.uk
Let your nails reflect the shades of autumn – think Black Cherry, November Fog, Blue Suede and Silken Quartz.
5. Beauty & Go Drinks, £28 for 8 x 250ml
mybeautyandgo.co.uk Try these new formulae with bioactive collagen peptides. Tests show an impressive 77 per cent increase in firmness, 64 per cent boost to elasticity; and 22 per cent brighter skin.
6. iS Clinical Warming Honey Cleanser, £34 for 120ml; isclinical.co.uk
Antioxidant rich honey boosts cell regeneration – add in royal jelly and propolis and it smells as if it’s straight from the hive!
7. Moroccanoil Curl ReEnergising Spray, £17.85 for 160ml;
moroccanoil.com Enhance your curls post workout. Green tea and argan oil add resilience and shine, helping reduce frizz.