Kentish Express Ashford & District - - FRONT PAGE -

TRAD­ING stan­dards has been in­un­dated with com­plaints and ques­tions. The con­sumer body says if peo­ple can show that the fuel pur­chased was con­tam­i­nated, they can make a claim un­der the Sale of Goods Act against where they bought it. Driv­ers must get a writ­ten re­port from the garage con­firm­ing that con­tam­i­nated petrol was at fault and get a sam­ple of the fuel. They must then con­tact the place they bought the fuel from. Peo­ple who have ex­pe­ri­enced prob­lems can con­tact Con­sumer Di­rect on 08454 04 05 06.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.