Kitchen fire

Kentish Express Ashford & District - - What’s On -

Fire­fight­ers from Ash­ford tack­led a blaze at a home in Bond Road last Thurs­day night af­ter a cooker caught alight.

Two pumps were called to the flat at around 7.40pm. It is be­lieved that oil that was cook­ing on the oven be­came too hot and caught alight. Fire crews, who were at the flat for a lit­tle over half hour, used a pos­i­tive ven­ti­la­tion fan to blow the smoke from the prop­erty. No one was in­jured.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.