Fire crews answer early morning call out to car blaze
Firefighters were called after a Ford Focus was found ablaze in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A crew attended the scene at Adams Drive, Willesborough, where they found the silver-blue car alight.
The heat from the blaze had blown the windows out and also damaged a white Vauxhall Combo van parked next to the car.
The vehicles were in a designated parking area, separate from the homes in the road.
Firefighters attended at 2.30am and left an hour later.
It is believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault, and there are no suspicious circumstances.