Woman burnt

Kentish Express Ashford & District - - Points Of View -

A woman was treated for burns after a chip pan fire. Crews were called to a flat in By­brook Road, Ken­ning­ton, Ash­ford, just after 5pm on Sun­day where they found a small fire. Fire crews tack­led the blaze quickly and the woman was passed into the care of paramedics. Fire crews said they wanted to re­mind peo­ple to take ex­tra care when heat­ing pans of cook­ing oil.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.