Show of strength

Let's Talk - - COUNTY SHOWS -

The first Nor­folk Show was held in 1847. In 1908, the Royal Nor­folk Agri­cul­tural As­so­ci­a­tion, which runs the show, was granted its the Royal pre­fix by King Ed­ward VII. In 1952, fol­low­ing more than 70 years of hold­ing the Royal Nor­folk Show at a range of lo­ca­tions through­out the county, the RNAA pur­chased land at Costessey on the out­skirts of Nor­wich to cre­ate a per­ma­nent show­ground, where it is still held to this day.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.