Living France - - Les Pratiques -

Be­fore leav­ing the UK, ap­ply for the S1 form from the Depart­ment for Work and Pen­sions. This will cover your health costs in France on a tem­po­rary ba­sis un­til you en­ter the French em­ploy­ment sys­tem, at which point you will en­ter the French wel­fare sys­tem.

The S1 form (for­merly E106/E121) is a cer­tifi­cate of en­ti­tle­ment to health care in another EEA coun­try, pro­vided via the so­cial se­cu­rity au­thor­ity in your home coun­try.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.