Living France - - LIFESTYLE -

• To reg­is­ter your child at school, visit the lo­cal mairie where you will be given a form to com­plete.

• You will need to pro­vide proof that your child has had cer­tain vac­ci­na­tions, so make sure you ob­tain this be­fore your move if ap­pli­ca­ble.

• A birth cer­tifi­cate – trans­lated into French by an ap­proved trans­la­tor – will also usu­ally be re­quired for both you and your child.

• Fi­nally, you will need to pro­vide proof of ad­dress. This can be ob­tained from an elec­tric­ity or wa­ter bill, or your lat­est tax state­ment.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.