Living France - - INSIGHT -

• Any de­vel­op­ment work that in­creases the sur­face area of a build­ing (or a new build) by 150m2 or more re­quires in­put from an ar­chi­tect. This sur­face area was re­duced from 170m2 in March this year. For a list of ar­chi­tects in France, visit the web­site of the Or­dre des Ar­chi­tectes ( ar­chi­

• Under new rules in­tro­duced in France from 1 April 2017, trades­peo­ple are obliged to pub­lish their prices on their web­sites and ex­plain how they have cal­cu­lated their fees when pro­vid­ing es­ti­mates. This move is in re­sponse to a sig­nif­i­cant in­crease in com­plaints from the pub­lic about cow­boy work­ers.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.