WHY LIVE IN INDRE?
• Indre is one of France’s least densely populated departments, so it’s ideal if you don’t want to be living too close to your neighbours.
• Many well-known writers and artists have been inspired by its bewitching beauty, so it’s a great place to live for those who want to pursue their creative side.
• There’s a strong sense of community and people are very welcoming.
• House prices are among some of the cheapest in the whole of France.
• If you’re energetic, you can participate in watersports on the lakes in the summer and take a day trip to the ski slopes of the Massif Central in the winter.