Royal Arsenal Riverside is the Berkeley Homes development of the former Woolwich Arsenal riverside site. Some 5,000 homes are being created and prices range from £485,000 for a one-bedroom flat and £635,000 for a two-bedroom flat to £1,905,000 for a three-bedroom duplex penthouse. Call 020 8331 7130 for more information.
Trinity Walk is a Lovell Homes development which replaces the Connaught estate in Woolwich New Road. One-bedroom flats in Phase One start at £355,000, with twobedroom apartments priced from £420,000. Call 020 8003 9674 or visit trinitywalk-woolwich.com for more details. Callis Yard is a scheme of 120 one- and two-bedroom flats and three-bedroom houses carved out of a former stable block in Bunton Street. One-bedroom flats start at £350,000, two-bedroom flats are priced from £500,000 and the houses are £800,000. They will be ready in autumn next year, available through Savills on 020 7531 2500 and CBRE on 020 7205 2199.
Wellington Quarter in Wellington Street opposite the town hall is a development of 81 private sale one-, two- and three-bedroom flats in four towers of up to 12 storeys. It’s still no more than a hole in the ground. Offplan sales for completion at the end of 2019 range from £392,000 to £621,000. Call IP Global on 020 3696 9630 for more.
A handful of homes remain at The Academy, developer Durkan’s conversion of the listed Royal Military Academy in Red Lion Lane overlooking Woolwich Common. The scheme comprises 328 homes of which 173 are converted from the listed buildings and 155 are new build. The homes include 182 for private sale, 85 affordable and 23 extra care.
Prices at the development start at £485,000 for a one-bedroom flat, £555,000 for a two-bedroom flat, £600,000 for a two-bedroom house and £695,000 for a three-bedroom duplex. Visit theacademywoolwich. co.uk or call 020 3689 7828. GAMA Property has converted the Grade IIlisted former Woolwich fire station in Sunbury Street into The Old Fire Station. There are just nine one- and two-bedroom flats in all. A pair of the two-bedroom homes remain, priced at £450,000 each and move-in ready. Call Foxtons on 020 7386 6525.
Berkeley Homes is offering one- and two-bedroom flats at Kinetic in Cannon Square at Royal Arsenal Riverside under the local council’s discount market sales scheme, open to Greenwich residents only, who pay 80 per cent of the market price with the council owning the remaining 20 per cent. Prices start at £402,500 before the discount.
Housing association Asra has shared-ownership flats at Trinity Walk, starting at £97,500 for a 25 per cent share of a two-bedroom flat with a market value of £390,000 and £143,750 for a 25 per cent share of a three-bedroom flat with a market value of £475,000. Ready next month. Call 020 3394 0078.
Dennis Opera, lettings director at Dexters in Canary Wharf, says Woolwich has seen a big influx of young professional renters attracted by the Royal Arsenal Riverside development, where they can expect to pay £430-£460 a week for a twobedroom period conversion.