... And the worst Some travesties we’ll never forget
1. WORST FIFTY SHADES OF GREY- INSPIRED MERCHANDISE
Someone call social services. No infant should be forced to wear a babygro with the words ‘9 months ago… my mummy read Fifty Shades of Grey’.
2. WORST TATTOO: CHRIS BROWN
While Justin Bieber’s owl seems a bit random and One Direction’s various inkings (Iced Gems, microphones, stars and chevrons) look like someone bought them a pack of transfers, nobody beats Chris Brown’s tattoo of a ‘beaten woman’ who looks suspiciously like his girlfriend Rihanna for the most disgusting body art, ever.
3. THE I N YOUR FACE AWARD FOR BEING WRONG (AND OFFENDING AN ENTIRE NATION WHILE YOU’RE AT IT): MITT ROMNEY
The would-be US president said after visiting London preGames: ‘It’s hard to know just how well [the Olympics will turn out]. There were a few things that were disconcerting.’ Whatever, Mitt. We won. You lost. Na na na na naah.
4. WORST MUSICAL REUNION: OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN AND JOHN TRAVOLTA
Everyone knows that a summer lovin’ affair shouldn’t be revisited, ever, let alone at Christmas — and 34 years later. This recollaboration is just so wrong, on so many levels.
5. MOST ATTENTIONGRABBINGLY PLUNGING NECKLINE: ANDREA RISEBOROUGH
Leaving little to the imagination — and lots to tit tape, this year’s hottest Brit actress Andrea Riseborough’s BIFA dress gets a big fashion boobie prize.