Macclesfield Express - - HOMES -

build­ing con­sent is ob­tained from your lo­cal coun­cil and is a sim­i­lar process to ap­ply­ing for plan­ning per­mis­sion, although in some cases you’ll need plan­ning as well.

His­toric Eng­land (his­toric eng­land.org.uk), His­toric Scot­land in Scot­land (his­toric-scot­land. gov.uk), and in Wales, Cadw, may be con­sulted by the coun­cil about whether the al­ter­ations would be ap­pro­pri­ate, es­pe­cially with more im­por­tant listed build­ings. large fine, as well as other costs, so it’s not some­thing you want to risk.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.