Macclesfield Express - - HOMES -

YOU can search for land on prop­erty web­sites like www.zoopla.co.uk and www. right­move.co.uk, where it’s for sale through es­tate agents.

Land agents, who spe­cialise in selling land, and auc­tion houses are of­ten a bet­ter bet, as are spe­cial­ist

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.