Macclesfield Express - - HOMES -

years ago, and as I knew his will left ev­ery­thing to me I didn’t do any­thing about it. I re­alise that when I die my chil­dren may have to pro­duce his will in or­der to show that mine is valid. Should I have taken any ac­tion then, and should I do so now? WHEN you die your chil­dren will have to pro­duce your will in or­der to deal with the es­tate. If any as­sets be­long­ing to your late hus­band have not been dealt with by you it may be nec­es­sary for your chil­dren to sort th­ese out as well. It is ob­vi­ously bet­ter for you to deal with his es­tate now, and I sug­gest you see a so­lic­i­tor about this. If ev­ery­thing was in your joint names you may not have had to ap­ply for a Grant of Pro­bate to the WE live on a pri­vate road. The owner of one of the houses whose gar­den backs on to it knocked down his fence and started to build a wall in or­der to open up a gate­way, but he’s just aban­doned it half-built. How can we get him to fin­ish his wall? IF the wall is on his property he can prob­a­bly fin­ish it or aban­don it as he chooses. The clue to the de­lay could be the pri­vate road; it’s un­likely to have been adopted by the coun­cil and is prob­a­bly jointly owned by the peo­ple whose houses

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.