No­tice­board

Macclesfield Express - - THE LAUGHING BADGER -

●● FIRE­FIGHT­ERS were called to a fire at a house in Tyther­ing­ton Green.

The in­ci­dent hap­pened on Tues­day, Jan­uary 19, at 3pm. There had been a small fire caused by cook­ing left unat­tended.

Al­though the fire was out there was smoke in the prop­erty, which a high pres­sure fan was used to clear.

A spokesman from Cheshire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice said: “It’s easy to be dis­tracted when in the kitchen but you should al­ways take care not to leave cook­ing unat­tended and to make sure that your kitchen is safe.”

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.