Macclesfield Express - - SPORT -

THE prob­lem with two-storey ex­ten­sions is that they of­ten re­quire plan­ning per­mis­sion; whereas ground-floor ex­ten­sions can of­ten be done un­der your home’s per­mit­ted de­vel­op­ment (PD) rights, pro­vid­ing it has them.

Flats and maisonettes don’t have PD rights, while, for ex­am­ple, houses on ‘des­ig­nated land’, such as con­ser­va­tion ar­eas, have fewer PD

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.