In

Brief

Macclesfield Express - - HALLOWEEN COSTUMES -

HOUSE FIRE

A MAN was treated for smoke in­hala­tion after a house fire.

The blaze started in the kitchen of the prop­erty Tyther­ing­ton Drive, Mac­cles­field, at 1.15pm on Fri­day, Oc­to­ber 29.

Two fire en­gines from Mac­cles­field sta­tion at­tended but found the fire in­volv­ing a cooker was al­ready out.

One male casualty was suf­fer­ing from smoke in­hala­tion and paramedics at­tended.

For ad­vice on kitchen safety visit cheshire­fire.gov.uk

CAR CRASH

A MAN and woman were taken to hos­pi­tal after a crash in­volv­ing three cars.

Po­lice, fire and paramedics were called to the col­li­sion on Wool­ley Av­enue in Poyn­ton around 11.30pm on Oc­to­ber 22.

Fire­fight­ers helped to re­lease one of the ca­su­al­ties from a ve­hi­cles, be­fore mak­ing the scene safe.

Nei­ther the man or woman suf­fered ma­jor in­juries, ac­cord­ing to po­lice and am­bu­lance ser­vices.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.